If you think you qualify for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income, don’t put off filing your application. The experienced professionals at Disability Experts of Florida have over 100 years of combined experience we can put to work for you. What does that mean? It means that we have the know-how to navigate the Social Security Administration’s application process.
Three Reasons To Hire Us:
- Applying For Disability – Let our team of experts handle the paperwork, procedures and government. We don’t get paid unless you do!
- When You Have Previously Been Denied Benefits – Don’t get discouraged. We have helped many in your situation and we will see your case through to completion.
- When You Have A Court Case – We have successfully helped thousands and we will help guide you through the complexities of your court hearing.
Let Us File Your Application For Disability
Deciding to file for SSI or SSD on your own can be a complicated and frustrating experience. It can be extremely difficult when you take into account everything else that you have to deal with on a daily basis. By letting us handle your case, you can remove much of the burden associated with dealing with the Social Security Administration.
Our Team of Experts Handle Everything:
- Dealing with the government
- Filling out all of the necessary paperwork
- Following all of the complicated procedures and timelines
- Preparing you for your hearing
Fill out the form to the right and a representative from Disability Experts of Florida will contact you during the next business day to discuss your eligibility.
Have You Been Denied Your Disability Benefits?
If you have filed for your Supplemental Security Income or Social Security Disability benefits but were denied, let the experienced professionals of Disability Experts of Florida try for you. After all, if you don’t get paid, neither do we. We have the necessary experience to work with the SSA to achieve a positive outcome.
Let Us Represent You In Court
If you have filed for SSI or SSD and been denied twice, you may file a request for a hearing in front of an administrative law judge. You have the right to be represented at this hearing and the representatives at Disability Experts of Florida have over 100 years of combined experience in handling cases at this stage. We have successfully helped numerous clients, who have come to us at this stage and received the benefits they deserve.